Soils with the right balance of minerals and biology grow nutrient-dense plants, the key to advancing the health of all living creatures.
Citadels communities comprise compact, walkable villages inside regenerative agriculture farms that are designed from the ground up to optimize nutrition as well as rainwater capture and storage. As a resident, you can enjoy frequent farmers’ markets or even deliveries of fresh produce straight to your door. You also have the option of tending your own allotment garden.
Large style European allotment gardens inside a dedicated community.
“Good soil is inherited”
Residents enjoy the ability to sell surplus produce from their own gardens and to access premium produce from the regenerative farm.
The most biologically productive and nutritious systems for long-term health.
Let’s create something together.
- The Panic for Food Security
- When do you have food security?
- Scrambled Food Systems and New Local Food Hubs
- What’s the ultimate in long term food security? Owning a share in a food hub.
- Citadels Organic Towns: Cohousing with long term Food Security